LA Area Urethane Repair Contact Needed

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Last year, on the drive back from SEMA to Phoenix, I hit a rabbit at about 90 mph. :ack

The rabbit must have hit the front end perfectly in order to do some damage to my front facia, just above the front splitter. It was not that bad, but there is a crack approx 2" in height in the urethane.

I am curious if anyone in the LA area (specifically Long Beach/Cypress) knows of someone that can do some immediate repair to that area.

The car is being "wrapped", so time is of the essence. I guess I should've taken care of it a while ago, but being an all black car and in the position it is, it's almost completely un-noticeable.

H

HHGT

Last year, on the drive back from SEMA to Phoenix, I hit a rabbit at about 90 mph. :ack

The rabbit must have hit the front end perfectly in order to do some damage to my front facia, just above the front splitter. It was not that bad, but there is a crack approx 2" in height in the urethane.

I am curious if anyone in the LA area (specifically Long Beach/Cypress) knows of someone that can do some immediate repair to that area.

The car is being "wrapped", so time is of the essence. I guess I should've taken care of it a while ago, but being an all black car and in the position it is, it's almost completely un-noticeable.

Call Vick at Norwalk Transport - 562-328-4300. He's a personal friend and moves/details/repairs quite a bit of high end cars. Tell him Sam sent you and he'll refer you to the right guys. He recently had to fix the front facia of a F458 delivered by Aircraft.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Thanks Sam. I'll give him a call in the morning.