L.A. Area GT Service: Beverly Hills Ford

RickB

Mar 2, 2006
Culver City, CA
For anyone who lives in the Greater Los Angeles area, Beverly Hills Ford has made the commitment to service all Ford GTs in the manner in which you and your car deserves. We are also a Ford Racing Parts dealer and can help you with your parts and installation needs. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment you can reach me @ (310) 488-6155.
Thank you.
Rick Boisdeau
B.H.Ford GT/Performance vehicle tech.

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Great service

I had Rick take a look at my mis-aligned clamshell. He adjusted it.looks much better. He also did a multi point inspection report. He was the only person to touch or move the car! Highly recommended. He took great care of my car,and even called the factory to get advice and updates.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
This guy and BH Ford are the BEST..serviced my car...wonderful people to deal with...

GT Bill

GT Owner
Jun 4, 2007
California
I had Rick take a look at my mis-aligned clamshell. He adjusted it.looks much better. He also did a multi point inspection report. He was the only person to touch or move the car! Highly recommended. He took great care of my car,and even called the factory to get advice and updates.
I just got my GT last weekend. I love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to call Beverly Hills Ford. The dealership has closed. I talked with Rick Boisdeau formerly with BHF. He recommended Buerge Ford In West LA.

Has anybody been to Buerege Ford for servicing? Recommedations for Buerge Ford or other dealerships you have been happy with would be appreciated.