Just moved to SoCal

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Just moved from MN to SoCal (San Diego) and wondering who else on here is in the area. I went to the RSF C&C last weekend and did see one red GT.

Reactions: analogdesigner

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Wow, That is a BIG change.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Yeah I hear the weather is nicer here, but TBD.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Just moved from MN to SoCal (San Diego) and wondering who else on here is in the area. I went to the RSF C&C last weekend and did see one red GT.
Jason, in San Clemente we have the world's largest weekly car show every Saturday morning. Stop by sometime. Jay

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Thanks Jay, I'll try and make it up soon. Message coming your way.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Yeah I hear the weather is nicer here, but TBD.
I always used I5 and I15 as dividing lines for weather in San Diego. West of I5 is almost always nice, but there is the June gloom.
I5 to I15 can get hot in the summer. East of I15 to the foothills( 20 Miles) Up the hills cools off. Nice winters, hot summers (its still a desert)

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Nafod - I think you are right on! I am just east of the 5 and so far I can leave my sunny and 72 house and drive the 3 miles to the beach and it will be 60 and cloudy. Of course even 60 and clouds is better than MN weather!

Reactions: RPM217 and JWZ

DanM

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 31, 2006
Stillwater, MN
Jason, sorry to hear you moved. I was hoping to see you at cars and coffee this year. My daughter moved to Carlsbad and loves the weather. Best of luck.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
So much to do, shows every weekend in Orange County, often multiple shows. Welcome!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
There will be more than five Ford GT's at the upcoming Protective Film Solutions show next weekend. I will be there.