Just Arrived Today This is The First Hard Core Delete Car 2 More in Route

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
I am very impressed with the characteristics of this new car. This weekend I was in a Comp Coupe racing at VIR and running pretty intense lap times and Ralph Giles the designer and V.P for Chrsyler brought his ACR to the track and was running a very respectful time. The Comp Coupes were running 1.58 - 2.03 times and the ACR Ralph ran a 2.05, and he was not pushing it. That's pretty incredible. I am excited and waiting anxiously I ordered two for keepers, one Viper Violet and Viper Orange all with single stripes. Hot Mama what a ride. I will have three others incoming and have ordered the two new colors for 2009 White with Blue and Graphite.

DSC002171.JPG

DSC00244.JPG

H

HHGT

Bernie, remove the BMW from the background and retake the shot - it cheapens the character of the Viper. :biggrin

I bet this ACR will wreak havoc on the C6 Z06.

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Sam are you peaking again. Remember what happened last time you were caught peaking. And yes it is going to rule, as this weekend was a test, raced a Viper Comp Coupe and Ralph Giles was at the track in his ACR, he is the designer of the car and V.P. for Chrsyler nice guy, he ran 2 seconds off of our times. I was impressed.

Here's me in the Water Car #18 and below is the 08 ACR. WOW what an intense and fun weekend.

Comp Coupe Port lavaca (Bernie)
DSCF0986.jpg

2008 ACR with Stripe Look Closely Graphite
DSCF0961.jpg

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
Wow thats a sweet car. I belive Ive seen the black/graphite car driving in Michigan before. It looked nasty almost like a GT2 car on the street.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Bernie, remove the BMW from the background and retake the shot - it cheapens the character of the Viper. :biggrin

And close the garage door! :rofl

(What's in the fridge?:biggrin)

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
OK I will stop being lazy!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
damn... I like them Mopars :)

H

HHGT

haha, backgrounds really affect the standards of the Vipers.
And when does stripes really represent Viper? But it's cool, you can change and add colors.

???