Joey Tribbiani gives a 'Thunbs Up!'

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I'm actually quite surprised that there hasn't been more commentary on the latest Top Gear segment featuring the new Ford GT here.

Personally, I thought the segment was compelling, entertaining, and visually exciting.

The host addressed all the internet chatter with effective counter-points.

The photography was excellent (that blue is magnificent!)!!

They showed all the body angles...............(except a really good 'doors open' shot...which they should have, because a unique door design is almost de rigueur for any supercar today.

.....................though the dénouement was watching it 'drop down' for track use. ORGASM................SCORE!!!! Frickin' AWESOME!!

The new Ford GT has replaced the Countach/Diablo/etc... on the wall of every adolescent car nut......especially if they've seen Top Gear's segment.

And hey.......I think Joey (Matt LeBlanc) is an excellent replacement/upgrade for Jeremy Clarkston.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Last edited:

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Thank you Brian! I saw the thread about not being able to see the episode last week, though I completely missed DBK's thread.

Thank you sir! I stand corrected.

Nonetheless............Top Gear did a great job. We'll just have to wait and see if they do more than the 5 episodes they did about the 2005/2006's.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thank you Brian! I saw the thread about not being able to see the episode last week, though I completely missed DBK's thread.

Thank you sir! I stand corrected.

Nonetheless............Top Gear did a great job. We'll just have to wait and see if they do more than the 5 episodes they did about the 2005/2006's.

No problem ,, I watched the online video clip but I watched again last night on BBC.. can't get enough..:biggrin