JD Power and other Surveys

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
I normally toss all of the JD Power surveys and stuff from the RDA Group. But I want the world to know what a great car the GT is and how much I love it. So for the first time ever, I sat down and filled out both surveys. I hate answering mostly stupid questions but I did get a chance to check off over and over again that this car "Exceeds my (lofty) expectations". Great job GT team! :thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I totallly agree with you. The car has met all expectations and then reset some.

Did you still keep the Dollar $ :biggrin

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
HAHA Centerpunch, I'll do that next time.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
I guess it wouldn't hurt to return those surveys and see the Ford GT beat out all the other models, even the high end luxury cars. :thumbsup

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Yea, I completed mine too... and btw, I kept the buck.

mardyn

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
MAD IN NC said:
I totallly agree with you. The car has met all expectations and then reset some.

Did you still keep the Dollar $ :biggrin

I actually got two dollars, one from each survey. I figure I can buy two more songs from itunes for my GT and I'll have two cents left in case someone wants my opinion. :banana

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wait a minute, my survey had six pages of what kind of magazines do I read, two pages about the car, and $5 inside! What gives here?