Jay Leno’s Garage private tour

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
wow what a great day, nice work as usual.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
What a totally unique gift. Really like it. Would have been great to see some video of the visit.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California

Very nice work. Jay is awesome! Good for you guys too!

LOL at the "put the wrong grease in my car" poster :lol

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
How incredible of an experience.. beautiful bench...... can’t wait to get my cutout from you! Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
So Cool !! Did you find out how many miles Jay has on his GT ?? He is going to be in Boca Raton at the end of February,, maybe we can get him to visit the Batcave :)

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Great story and the custom bench is a wonderful gesture! So very much different from my experience years ago, haha.

I'm doing some work at Jet Propulsion Lab and this gearhead there tells me he knows a guy who knows a guy who can get us in Jay's garage.

Skeptical but unable to resist the unlikely possibility, we drive over to Jay's garage.

Gearhead knocks on the door, someone opens the door about six inches or so, listens briefly, and then says go away and shuts the door in our face.

Not before I steal a glimpse inside and see some serious toys while my guide is completely emasculated. All good fun.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Was at Jays last February and had the complete tour with one of his guides. The place is huge, Has a massive work area , paint booth kitchen etc. Lots of extremely cool cars, memorabilia and an outstanding motorcycle collection. I know nothing about motorcycles but i would say his is better than even his car collection.

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
I am sure this was a fantastic experience!! I met Jay at Quail last year and he was a very cool car guy.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Very cool guys! Do any special photo shoots at the same time? ;)

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Wow! The passion Jay has for his automobiles goes unmatched. I’d love to see that garage one day too!! Thank you for sharing.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
So very much different from my experience years ago, haha....

Your description of the front door at Jay's garage reminds me of the scene in Wizard of Oz where Dorothy and co. are unceremoniously turned away. I think I'd rather see Jay's garage than the land of Oz though

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Cool poster in post #3, the guy is getting punched for putting the wrong grease in the car.