Introducing K198

QD32

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 22, 2022
SoCal
I have always loved the new Ford GTs as well as the previous generation. With the NFGT I was blown away. I first saw one in person at SEMA in 2015 - yellow with black stripes. It was not in the cards to get one at that time, but now it is this year for me. I just picked up my 2019 with only 212 miles on it. So it got a little bit of runtime, but was basically in a warehouse most of it's life. Well I have had it for a week now, and it has 550 miles, so preparing for it's first oil change now. And it will get many more miles in my hands.

Thanks to everyone here in the forum, I have read through all of the messages back several years to learn as much as I can.

Desi

IMG_2257_sm.jpg

IMG_2215_sm.jpg

IMG_2226_sm.jpg

Durward1

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2011
South Dakota
Stunning and beautiful color. Glad you could realize your dream as I have.

Reactions: QD32 and extrap

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations!

Reactions: QD32

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Awesome lookin' 👍😎

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations! Great spec! Enjoy her!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Looks great

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Congratulations!

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
Congratulations! Where are you in SoCal? M216 was delivered to me in late November, would love to get the cars together.

George

QD32

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 22, 2022
SoCal
Congratulations! Where are you in SoCal? M216 was delivered to me in late November, would love to get the cars together.

George

I see you are in Santa Clarita, close by - I'm in Moorpark, over west of Simi Valley and north of Thousand Oaks. Let's plan something, sound fun! We do have a cars and coffee in Moorpark every 3rd Sunday, so planning on attending that in a few weeks on Feb 20th. It's a small showing of maybe 20-30 cars at Carrara's Italian Bakery parking lot.

https://www.facebook.com/MoorparkCC

Desi

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I have always loved the new Ford GTs as well as the previous generation. With the NFGT I was blown away. I first saw one in person at SEMA in 2015 - yellow with black stripes. It was not in the cards to get one at that time, but now it is this year for me. I just picked up my 2019 with only 212 miles on it. So it got a little bit of runtime, but was basically in a warehouse most of it's life. Well I have had it for a week now, and it has 550 miles, so preparing for it's first oil change now. And it will get many more miles in my hands.

Thanks to everyone here in the forum, I have read through all of the messages back several years to learn as much as I can.

Desi

View attachment 65534

View attachment 65535

View attachment 65536
Congrats 🎉 👏 🎉

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Matte Carbon Wheels and Lowers look great with the Liquid Blue! Congrats!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Congrats! Don’t forget some of the NFGT basics: Store with wing up, maintainer plugged in, and I recommend leaving 1/4” gap in drivers window when stored (never had an issue, but good piece of mind). Drive it as designed, bang through the gears and cycle the hydraulics often. Make sure it has software updates. Avoid leaving the wing down while engine is idling or exhaust is hot to prevent third brake light warpage. And lastly, enjoy the rock stardom!

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
Congratulations! She’s sweet! Enjoy!!

QD32

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 22, 2022
SoCal
Matte Carbon Wheels and Lowers look great with the Liquid Blue! Congrats!

Thanks, I think so as well. I only see 4 like this in the registry so far. I was looking for the matte finish because my Tesla Roadster is Electric Blue with glossy exposed carbon fiber panels, and I wanted to try a new look.

Kiteboarder Ken

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2020
Tampa Florida
Lucky dog

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Congratulations and enjoy the car as well as the looks of envy at car shows and while driving!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Congratulations. Beautiful spec.

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Congratulation outstanding color, but I might be prejudiced