Interior mirror

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Anybody heard of a company named Magna-Donnelly? They supposedly furnish a wide variety of parts to automakers of all sorts. They have some interesting interior mirors on their website, but not much real info. One mirror has a slide out screen that connects to whatever you want. Some have lights in them, similar to the stock mirror in our Gts. If anyone knows these guys, how about some info. FJP

Edson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 28, 2007
Santa Monica
Just checked out the website. I will track down pricing tomorrow and post it. The GT is a bitch to park and this may help. I have thought about replacing the stock radio with a double din, but I am hesitant to hack up the center counsel.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Just checked out the website. I will track down pricing tomorrow and post it. The GT is a bitch to park and this may help. I have thought about replacing the stock radio with a double din, but I am hesitant to hack up the center counsel.

I'd love a double DIN unit too...I think Kip might be working on something for this..

I'll wait to see what he comes up with....The Gennadi unit is nice but I think the price is a bit out of line..