May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Insufficient privilege to post in certain areas. What is this about

Reactions: Muffy.Bennett

Muffy.Bennett

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t know; I have the same issue on some threads. Reach out to the moderator(s)?

Muffy.Bennett

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Insufficient privilege to post in certain areas. What is this about
...Mine may be because I’m listed as a member, and not an owner for some reason...

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I've learned there is such a thing as a "paying member" First time in my 14 years as a member that i was told of this.

Reactions: Muffy.Bennett

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
...Mine may be because I’m listed as a member, and not an owner for some reason...
I just checked out your web site. WOW. I have a 63 T-Bird you would like i think. One of my Harley stores took this tired Bird in on trade. Started with a wash job, the process started. Fully modernize. New crate Coyote engine, tranny, coil over all around, disc all around, custom Harley themed upholstery, new AC.

Attachments

• Sago lamps, Applebutter 2014 and Tbird 030.JPG
    Sago lamps, Applebutter 2014 and Tbird 030.JPG
    660.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Sago lamps, Applebutter 2014 and Tbird 031.JPG
    Sago lamps, Applebutter 2014 and Tbird 031.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29

Muffy.Bennett

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
That’s AWESOME, Gary! I adore Thunderbirds; currently have a show-quality ‘59 convertible with coyote engine mated to an auto C6, A/C, P/S, P/B (disc). Yours looks awesome: I’m envious of the color! Cool interior! (Mine is the coral sand color from ‘57; was already done when I purchased it)

If it goes missing, check my driveway... 😉

Attachments

• 10AE7D9B-F505-448D-911B-68C0953AD92D.jpeg
    10AE7D9B-F505-448D-911B-68C0953AD92D.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 19

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I just checked out your web site. WOW. I have a 63 T-Bird you would like i think. One of my Harley stores took this tired Bird in on trade. Started with a wash job, the process started. Fully modernize. New crate Coyote engine, tranny, coil over all around, disc all around, custom Harley themed upholstery, new AC.
That’s AWESOME, Gary! I adore Thunderbirds; currently have a show-quality ‘59 convertible with coyote engine mated to an auto C6, A/C, P/S, P/B (disc). Yours looks awesome: I’m envious of the color! Cool interior! (Mine is the coral sand color from ‘57; was already done when I purchased it)

I have a small fortune in mine

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
How do you become a "paying member"?

QSS

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.

nice square bird .My dad had a black 58 when I was a kid.Brings back memories....:)

RJY

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2013
TN
I have the same issue but can’t get answers after reaching out to the contacts of this site. Hope it problem can get resolved. Thanks.

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016