Inspection in Missouri

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
Hello, I am considering a GT in Missouri. Can someone recommend a person to perform an inspection in case a deal is made. Thanks in advance

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
What part of Missouri?

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
I'm sorry, St Charles.

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Sorry, we're on the other side of the state.

Maybe Frank knows someone in that area. I'm sure he'll see this and chime in.

Jeff

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Sorry, we're on the other side of the state.

Maybe Frank knows someone in that area. I'm sure he'll see this and chime in.

Jeff

I would recommend rich brooks aka the gt guy llc. He is in Detroit. You can find him on the forum.

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
I'm a Gt owner and a Ford Dealer in Kansas City. Wrong side of state but might be able to assist. Is the car being sold by an individual or dealer. I know most dealers in the state. Soon to be President of State Association. Let me know if I can help.

Mike Anderson
(816)729-3927

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Give me a call, 1-870-931-8004

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
Thank you for all the replies. I have a deal on a 1000 mile red stripe delete 05. I am taking off work to go see the car myself. It's still on MSO and the car looks showroom new, I can't wait to get it! Happy New Year.

Last edited:

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I know the car you are speaking of.

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
I know the car you are speaking of.

Me too.

We looked at this one 2 years ago before buying our Tungsten car.

H

HHGT

Thank you for all the replies. I have a deal on a 1000 mile red stripe delete 05. I am taking off work to go see the car myself. It's still on MSO and the car looks showroom new, I can't wait to get it! Happy New Year.

Good luck and enjoy her. Ask if the warranty is still offered by Ford, even on MSO and ask for the MSO it is a nice collectible.

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
Will do on the warranty. Since I will be titling the car I will get a copy of the MSO. Thanks.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I am in Belleville, IL. South of St. Charles, but if I can be of help, please let me know. Is this the car at the Bentley dealer?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
The warranty will already be expired. The car is not owned by a ford dealer and was originally sold in 2005