I'm Guessing the "Rock" ..

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Wants a new GT.. He's been in a lot of new Ford Commercials which are actually pretty good. I can hear the call now,,

- The Rock: " Hello HF3.. I would like a new GT..That thing is Awesome! I heard they will be very limited. How can I get one? "

- HF3 : " Well Rock, have you owned a 05 or 06 Ford GT? " Or any other Ford Products ? "

- The Rock: " No but I really want The New One , you know it would be good for people to see me in one.. "

-HF3: Well we really want to get this car into the hands of our loyal Followers and Enthusiasts. Not just celebrities.. Jay Leno will get one because he is not just a Celebrity but also a Current GT owner and a real car guy.. I am not sure you qualify as a car guy.. "

-The Rock: " Well.. I hear ya.. but what do I need to do? I really want one,,, "

-HF3: " Well ,,you are well known.. Maybe we can use you to do some advertisement work.?? . It can be part of your compensation package....

-- " And now you know the rest of the story.. Good Day "

Last edited:

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I would pay to watch The Rock try to get into a new Ford GT.......and pay again to watch him try to get out.

Howard

Bullitt2065

Aug 25, 2015
Detroit, MI
He just took delivery of a GT350R last week...

12512367_10153653404027632_7955655020647733807_n.jpg

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I would pay to watch The Rock try to get into a new Ford GT.......and pay again to watch him try to get out.

Howard

He has a place in S. FL . I was very close to him in my Gym once.. he's not as big as he appears on Film. He'll fit .. :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
He just took delivery of a GT350R last week...

12512367_10153653404027632_7955655020647733807_n.jpg

ok.. let me ammend the conversation...
The Rock to HF3.. " So while I'm waiting for my GT I'll take a GT 350R to hold me over.. White Please.. " :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need one of those... Love it in white/blue

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I believe half of the production will be allocated to export & high profile people. He may fit high profile & get one of the cars. We weren't told how many of the half would be for export or how many for high profile.\

Ed

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
One export is hopefully for me, but wait, nobody knows my adress ...

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Wants a new GT.. He's been in a lot of new Ford Commercials which are actually pretty good. I can hear the call now,,

- The Rock: " Hello HF3.. I would like a new GT..That thing is Awesome! I heard they will be very limited. How can I get one? "

- HF3 : " Well Rock, have owned a 05 or 06 Ford GT? " Or any other Ford Products ? "

- The Rock: " No but I really want The New One and It would be Good for people to see me in one.. "

-HF3: Well we really want to get this car into the hands of our loyal Followers and Enthusiasts. Not just celebrities.. Jay Leno will get one because he is not just a Celebrity but also a Current GT owner and a real car guy.. I am not sure you qualify as a car guy.. "

-The Rock: " Well.. I hear ya.. but what do I need to do? I really want one,,, "

-HF3: " Well ,,you are well known.. Maybe we can use you to do some advertisement work.?? . It can be part of your compensation package....

-- " And now you know the rest of the story.. Good Day "

You can tell by this that STORMCAT can smell what the 'ROCKS' GOT COOKIN :lol