I want to hear your story

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
The most recent thread about the book American Icon and how Mr Mullaly saved Ford got me thinking that there are many forum members that have also had careers with Ford and maybe some of us don't know your story. It could also be a family member as well.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The most recent thread about the book American Icon and how Mr Mullaly saved Ford got me thinking that there are many forum members that have also had careers with Ford and maybe some of us don't know your story. It could also be a family member as well.

When I'm at car shows people think I work for Ford.. Get out your tiny Violin and I'll tell you a story ... :biggrin

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
]When I'm at car shows people think I work for Ford.. must be because you resemble a used car salesman!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
]When I'm at car shows people think I work for Ford.. must be because you resemble a used car salesman!

Hey now, I put myself through college selling used cars. I resemble that remark. I'm used to it though. At least no one called me a lawyer. Just kidding lawyers, don't take offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I sense a disturbance in the Force.