I need GT souviners

callchuck

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
Does anybody know where I can order some GT souviners on line? I have a child who rode in my car a few weeks ago in the charity ride for the Sunshine camp and Ronald McDonald foundation for terminally ill children. Out of all the crazy cars this child could have rode in he wanted the GT. I want to send him GT Stuff so if anybody has a good track on this stuff please let me know.
Thanks
Chuck

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Best I can offer is Wal-Mart, Walgreens, AutoZone or other stores for toys. You might contact DBK and ask for something from Camillo. While we were in Indy, I met a bunch of kids that belonged to the hotel chef. Camillo carries postcard like pictures and signed one for each kid, as well as hats if they had one. Not much else out there unless you shop E-bay.

funat50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 1, 2006
Greensboro NC - IOP, SC
Ck Ebay

I have found and bought several different items on Ebay:
Posters
Brochures
Books
Banner
Keychain
Hats
T-shirts

Good luck.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Best I can offer is Wal-Mart, Walgreens, AutoZone or other stores for toys. You might contact DBK and ask for something from Camillo. While we were in Indy, I met a bunch of kids that belonged to the hotel chef. Camillo carries postcard like pictures and signed one for each kid, as well as hats if they had one. Not much else out there unless you shop E-bay.

Frank,

Hope your are well, and got back ok from Indy... have been very busy myself, working on Indiana Jones 4.......If you check the Ford Store on line I believe there are some cool items for the GT..

Best regards.....

Gino

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I just remembered the the remote control Nikko Ford GT at Radio Shack. $10 if you can find them, but maybe still on the net. They're pretty cool.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I just remembered the the remote control Nikko Ford GT at Radio Shack. $10 if you can find them, but maybe still on the net. They're pretty cool.

I have an extra Nikko Radio Shack remote car. This sounds like as good of use as any I can think of for it. Send a PM if you would like me to send it to you.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Ebay is your friend.