How many all Black GTs were produced in '05?

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
I am just curious as to the build number of the GTs and the color break down. I have an all black GT with no stripes or side stripes.

DLKGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 10, 2005
Southern CA & Hilo, Hawaii
Please let me know if you find a source for this type of info.

I have a yellow with no top stripes and no side stripes and I would also like to find out if any others were made this way. So far I have identified 31 other yellow cars (mostly from eBay listings), but they all have the full stripe package.

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Black Upkeep?

Black GT,
How do find the black to upkeep? I really like the black/silver striped car, but having two other black cars now, I know they are a bit of a pain re dust, swirls, rock chips, dirt, etc.
Given that this is not to be a daily driver, I suspect if I keep it well cleaned, Zaino'ed and covered in the barn, it'll be ok.
It's either the black, all-present red or maybe blue w/ stripes.
Thanks,

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
StuM said:
Black GT,
How do find the black to upkeep? I really like the black/silver striped car, but having two other black cars now, I know they are a bit of a pain re dust, swirls, rock chips, dirt, etc.
Given that this is not to be a daily driver, I suspect if I keep it well cleaned, Zaino'ed and covered in the barn, it'll be ok.
Thanks,

That is the only reason I passed on black.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Depending on how anal you are a real PIa

Dave

StuM said:
Black GT,
Thanks,

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
It is a PIA even finger prints show up, but this was the car, that was there (local dealer, offered MSRP back in October). Mine too is black, no stripes, but does have side decal. No Stripes was a LARGE factor, to make what was a total impuse buy, as I was only stopping into the dealership to remind them of my interest in an early GT 500.........

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
all true about what a PIA black is, but...THERE IS NOTHING COLOR WISE THAT looks as bitchinn as black when it's clean...yea

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
it's a car meant to be kept clean for sure...mine is on truck as we speak

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
I love my Black GT it looks mean all black. I always dust my car and go over it with Zaino spray I have waxed it 3 times with Zaino. It shines like crazy. If It was a daily driver it would not work, but for my fun car it rocks.