How about a Ford GT loyalty program

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
For those read this forum over at Ford ( Ford Performance), how about a loyalty program for all of the orignal current FGT owners to get a first shot at the new GT? and/or the new mustang, raptor ( which I have the Roush 2 as well) , etc... Other performance car mfg's do this and for good reason...customers for life. :wink

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I like that idea!

My truck is getting old......

Bill Briley

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2005
Valley Forge PA.
I'll believe a new GT when I see it .
As for a "Loyalty Program" - - Your thinking of Corvette and Viper......

Hell , Ford won't stand behind the lousy Gauges they put in our cars !!

Just sayin'

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
ha ha.... I agree, but while they are spinning all of these 'new' Ford changes within, it would be a good one to start with. Even Ferrari does it ( so I hear)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I hinted at this before but only got laughed at.. hehehe . Put me in for two certificates..:biggrin

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I mentioned this in another post yesterday...

I just received (For the first time) an email survey from Ford asking me about the 2006 Ford GT I purchased... First question was: Are you the original owner? Second Question was: Do you still own it?....

I'm obviously reaching on this, but seemed odd that I would even receive this in the first place, secondly that I would receive it 2 weeks before the supposed reveal... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is in fact a loyalty program.

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA

I just received (For the first time) an email survey from Ford asking me about the 2006 Ford GT I purchased... First question was: Are you the original owner? Second Question was: Do you still own it?....

I'm obviously reaching on this, but seemed odd that I would even receive this in the first place, secondly that I would receive it 2 weeks before the supposed reveal... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is in fact a loyalty program.

That would be really cool but as a second hand owner I'd sure be jealous. Maybe we get second shot?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV

I think I received this too but thought it was spam from one of those guys purporting to buy your car. I still don't know how they would have gotten my email though. If it is real I'll go through it. Can you add who the email was from? I don't see it in my trash or inbox.

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I think I received this too but thought it was spam from one of those guys purporting to buy your car. I still don't know how they would have gotten my email though. If it is real I'll go through it. Can you add who the email was from? I don't see it in my trash or inbox.

FordOwnershipResearch@FordOwnership.com

They knew my original dealer, definitely not spam...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! Cross your fingers, I am.

Mike

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I had it made since my friend owned the dealership but he just sold it to a large dealership group.

Ed