Hotel question (club level?)

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Hi folks, wasn't able to find the information on the forum (apologies if I missed it!) but I had a quick question about the hotel itself. I noticed there were 'club' rooms with access to parts of the hotel as well as food / drink. Is that the recommended type of room that rally go-ers should book? I wasn't sure if all of the other events were going to take into account meals and access to that club, and didn't want to lock myself out of any of that.

This is my first rally, and I really appreciate the help guys. Thanks so much and look forward to meeting so many of you in person this summer!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Just book whatever you can. If you waste time in the club or eating, you're not rallying enough. DBK will give us an itinerary soon enough.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
It is part of the Marriott chain. If you are a Gold or Platinum member (+1 guest) you have access to the Concierge Level. Typically that means breakfast in the morning 6:30am - 9am, and light munchies and dessert after 5:30/6pm gratis.

Cocktails in the evening are provided at the usual hotel markup.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
It is part of the Marriott chain. If you are a Gold or Platinum member (+1 guest) you have access to the Concierge Level. Typically that means breakfast in the morning 6:30am - 9am, and light munchies and dessert after 5:30/6pm gratis.

Cocktails in the evening are provided at the usual hotel markup.

Perfect. He can bring 200 guests with him to breakfast. :lol

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Thanks for the assistance guys! I went ahead and made a reservation to be safe.

rsmithtax

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2012
los gatos. ca
what is the host hotel

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
what is the host hotel

'The Henry, Autograph Collection' in Dearborn. It is part of the Marriott chain and used to be a Ritz-Carlton.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
That's top secret info your dishing out!