Hey Analogdesigner... I need something.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Do you think you could come up with a seat lowering kit for the GT?
GTX1.com has a lowering kit for $1500 per seat, which seems steep for 2", but then again, what isn't steep for the GT.
Since you are the GT man :wink , I was wondering if you could offer something.
BTW, I ordered and received your jack adapters. I will put them to use this week. Thanks!

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
While your studying the seats, I'm suffering from a failure to thrive and want to get higher. How about spacers to raise the driver seat an inch or so?

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Let's come full circle on this and make them wider too, that way I can eat more pizza. :wink

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Lower seat...

ROCMAN said:
GTX1.com has a lowering kit for $1500 per seat, which seems steep for 2", but then again, what isn't steep for the GT.
BTW, I ordered and received your jack adapters. I will put them to use this week. Thanks!
Hello ROCMAN,

I will be studying what's needed in order to lower the seats. I may be pulling mine out soon anyway.

I hope that the jack adapters work well for you.

Thanks,

Jay
www.gtsaver.com

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Great! Let me know what you come up with.
I also may consider changing out my seats to something a little more supportive, like Recaro or Sparco.

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
are the seat brackets alluminum or steel. Maybe there is some weight to be lost as well?

Clax

GT Owner
Mar 22, 2006
satx said:
are the seat brackets alluminum or steel. Maybe there is some weight to be lost as well?

They are carbon fiber, so there probably isn't much weight to be saved by replacing them.

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
ROCMAN said:

Genaddi Design Group has them available for a lot of dough.
http://www.gtx1.com/options.html