Heritage on TV last night

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Last night my wife was watching a show called TMZ (I can't stand it)...however, they showed John Mayer getting into his Heritage GT. Not a very interesting piece...but it had a GT, so I had to watch. Now if he could just figure out to drive the damn thing....heres the link http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/12/john-mayer-races-toward-humility/

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Last night my wife was watching a show called TMZ (I can't stand it)...however, they showed John Mayer getting into his Heritage GT. Not a very interesting piece...but it had a GT, so I had to watch. Now if he could just figure out to drive the damn thing....heres the link http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/12/john-mayer-races-toward-humility/

'Couple more roll outs like that & either Ford or Stillen will be sending him a new clutch...:willy

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nice Car:usa

Bad Driver:bang

08GT500

Jul 21, 2007
Peoria,Arizona
Someone just sent me that link. I feel so bad for that clutch. Why am I thinking that car will not last very long either one way or another?

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
is he a member maybe he will come to C&C's with us? Bring some of the babes:banana:cool

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
He does have a nice list of women he's been with....Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Anniston, Minka Kelly, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Love Hewitt... but I'd still prefer sloppy seconds on the GT. And I'm thinking his GT might be a little more worn out than the women.:frown

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Two Questions

1) Is he a Forum Member
2) Is he coming to the Rally III

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Obviously he is very inexperienced at handling a stick.....perhaps more ways than one.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
That wasn't the problem. There were photographers in front of the car. It happens to me a lot too...

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Could he have been in third?

Love his music - delighted he has a GT! :biggrin

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Could he have been in third?