Heritage Delivery Experience w Photos

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations Chris

I had the same experience at Jim Xamis Ford in Lincoln, Illinois. I don't know how far Lincoln is from Canton, but Lincoln is a town with a population of about 10,000. Anyway, there were about 25 people and a reporter at the dealership when my son and I arrived to drive the car back to Florida.

All of the kids in attendance sat in the car and blew the horn while their parents took photos. Everyone had a great time.There were TWO articles in the local paper about my purchase and trip back to Florida. The entire experience was great. There is much to be said about small town America, particularly the midwest.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
50 BMG said:
I specifically remember zooming in on the white paper on the clamshell that read 1714 on Saturday. Which is ironic I paused for that car, as far as individual cars we were only getting footage of the 4 cars we found throught Wixom w/Mac deletes. Your car was parked at the end of the water test machine, opposite side of the walkway...

So when you zoomed in did you pull the trigger and get a shot as well? If so please post it or PM it to me!

Sinovac said:
I had the same experience at Jim Xamis Ford in Lincoln, Illinois. ...

You gotta love it. Makes me want to buy all my cars in a small town!

Thanks for all the congrats guys. :cheers It really never does get old to pick up a new car no matter how many times we have done it in the past!

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Florida Chris said:
So when you zoomed in did you pull the trigger and get a shot as well? If so please post it or PM it to me!

I'll check everything I have, but unfortuneately I'm almost positive I did not get a still of 1714.

I have the live footage from all the rally activities on a CD and ready to go for editing...but I need to get some damn software that can unlock and edit .dat files from a sony camcorder. I was suppost to have the movies ready 2 weeks ago :frown

GT Cindy

Aug 29, 2006
Home Town of Henry Ford
Congratulations on the birth of your new GT!

I trust that you feel that it was worth the wait. What an exciting day, great memories! :thumbsup

Did you ride in the car hauler on the way back to Flordia? :banana

Be safe,

GT Cindy

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
GT Cindy said:
Congratulations on the birth of your new GT!

I trust that you feel that it was worth the wait. What an exciting day, great memories! :thumbsup

Did you ride in the car hauler on the way back to Flordia? :banana

Be safe,

GT Cindy

It was definitely worth the wait Cindy. I appreciate your updates along the way.

No, I did not ride back with the car. I have to be out on the West Coast the next few days. It is a bummer having a new toy in your garage and not being able to play with it :frown