Help me understand the PWL letter process 🤔

Extreem Exotics

GT Owner
Dec 13, 2013
Dallas Texas
I was blessed to have received the Priority Waiting List Letter. My #1 fan is Ford and the Ford Racing Team. I own all Ford vehicles and 1 GT.
I don't need any other Supercar but the GT!!
Help me understand the selections made by Ford when another owner of a GT as well as owning many Ferrari's received the PWL letter but their #1 fan as posted on their social media is the Ferrari Racing Team. Any thoughts on the process?

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
The process has been explained ad nauseum on this forum. With another 500 cars in the pipeline you are in a good position to get a car. Be happy.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Sinovac......you are grossly incorrect as to what one should DO if they've received a PWL. The process is the following:

Sign letter transferring power of attorney regarding anticipated allotment of NFGT over to 'Kingman'.
Sign letter transferring interest in any anticipated allotment of NFGT's over to 'Kingman'.
Sign letter disolving any responsibility for all potential encumbrances associated with NFGT over to 'Kingman'.

There, that about takes care of it. Any further questions?

If you come across anyone else in a similar quandary, please be so kind as to pass along the above instructions.

Cheers!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Sinovac......you are grossly incorrect as to what one should DO if they've received a PWL. The process is the following:

Sign letter transferring power of attorney regarding anticipated allotment of NFGT over to 'Kingman'.
Sign letter transferring interest in any anticipated allotment of NFGT's over to 'Kingman'.
Sign letter disolving any responsibility for all potential encumbrances associated with NFGT over to 'Kingman'.

There, that about takes care of it. Any further questions?

If you come across anyone else in a similar quandary, please be so kind as to pass along the above instructions.

Cheers!

Yeah, there are a bunch of people who would love to be on the priority waitlist right now.

Extreem Exotics

GT Owner
Dec 13, 2013
Dallas Texas
Sinovac did you make the list?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I received an allotment.

Extreem Exotics

GT Owner
Dec 13, 2013
Dallas Texas
Congrats!!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congrats!!

Thanks! I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing to you.

Extreem Exotics

GT Owner
Dec 13, 2013
Dallas Texas
In a few years !
Going to Austin?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I'll be there.