Helm service manuals CD or print

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I just got off the phone with Helm and they told me that the CD version of the manual is equivalent to the printer service, electrical and powertrain manuals combined. One forum member believes that you need a dealer password to use the CD. I was told that is not the case. I have it on order now.

BlackICE.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product...ype=N&mscsid=QPW8CMP1KLC59KVX0T0ED96CMFUB2D29

Mod Friendly

Feb 8, 2006
Plantation, Florida
That is a great cd it has a big portion of what we have at the dealer. But there are certain areas (diagnosing and troubleshooting) that are not on that DVD that we have at the dealer with what was given to us by ford. But if I had a GT and wanted a manual, that would be a def smart choice. It has enough info on what would be needed for daily repairs and how tos on the GT to get the average person around the veh.
The manual that we have here on dvd has owner manual, workshop manual, warranty info, service manual, wiring diagram, power control and emmissions manuals, predelivery, towing, and all bulletins including tsbs, diagnosing tips, EEC info, torque specs, color photos on wiring, undercarriage, body and panels info. Its kinda like having all of those manuals that they sell and them some. But its more than what the average person will need to know though.
www.fmcdealer.com is where its at if you have access. If anyone has a question they can IM me or email me with it and I can look up any issues they are having through there to see if ford has mentioned anything on it. Just a little FYI for you gentlemen on here.

Jose

Last edited:

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
You can lookup the McIntosh answer.
What can we plug into the AUX port?
Any adaptor that allows one of those ipod products that uses the radio cd controls to work the ipod?