Hello from Europe...

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi guys,
Just had my GT delivered today, and thought I would sign up at this forum.
As you might know there is only 101 cars made to European specs, and they are all equipped with at plate saying "One Of 101" so there is no specific order to be found...

Any other Europeans on this board??

Thanks
Jason
Denmark

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
Welcome, Jason!
I don't know of any other owner of a Euro-spec car here.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Hi Jason and welcome

SLF360 spends a great deal of his time in Europe, especially Italy. His name is Stephan.

Dave

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Welcome Jason!

I assume yours is an 06, is that correct? I thought only 2006's were allocated for Europe and Canada. Is that correct?

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
Congrats on your purchase, Jason. May your experience be very rewarding.

Wasn't there an owner in the UK, whats his name, Jeremy "something"? Oh, I know, his last name was "whiney bitch", or something like that.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Vic said:
Congrats on your purchase, Jason. May your experience be very rewarding.

Wasn't there an owner in the UK, whats his name, Jeremy "something"? Oh, I know, his last name was "whiney bitch", or something like that.

Oh yes, and poor Jeremy couldn't drive sheep.... :lol
All the driving scenes in the Top Gear programs are done by others that himself!!!

And yes my car is an 06

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
one of 101 said:
Hi guys,
Just had my GT delivered today, and thought I would sign up at this forum.
As you might know there is only 101 cars made to European specs, and they are all equipped with at plate saying "One Of 101" so there is no specific order to be found...

Any other Europeans on this board??

Thanks
Jason
Denmark

Any chance you could post a photo of the "One of 101" plate? We don't have a plate that says "one of 4000" here in The States :lol . Where is the plate mounted?

Welcome to the forum!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Welcome to the site! V8 FGT is in London, so we now have 2 Europeans in the mix. :cheers

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Euro GT

Welcome Jason !

I have the GT in Florida, but will bring it latest to LeMans to Europe... But first need to fit it out and make sure all the little bits and bolts are all in perfect order... Don't think we'll have large amount fo service at the local Focus dealers ! If you have DK registration you will be the most spectacular car there... When I once came with my black Spider to a sailing race there they were quite freaked out about it, even more than over the real cool boat... :biggrin

stefan

PS: We should all drive down to le Mans June 18th together then ! Including V8 FGT from London !

saber

GT Owner
Sep 25, 2005
NYC
Welcome Jason,
I responsed to your email. Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Regards