hello everyone

cyclehead

Jun 27, 2013
tennessee
Names Daryl. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a bit. Been wanting a gt ever since I was a teenager watching the gt40's on wide world of sports(I think) when I was in my teens and just starting to drive. Have wasted more time/money on not buying one since the gt came out from ford in the 05s. Done the sports car thing were I couldn't convince myself to spend the cash for what really wanted and bought probablt twice that much in the buy/sell cycle of. Gee didn't really want this nonsense. Anyhow I ramble. Nice to be on forum

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Welcome! So did you get your dream GT? What color? What part of Tennessee you live in? Some great roads there.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Welcome welcome Welcome !
A wonderful forum and people!
Lots of great info .
Welcome to dreams do come true!
We are all lucky bastards!

cyclehead

Jun 27, 2013
tennessee
West tn near Memphis. Used to live in nh. Those roads are. The ones I miss.roads around here are tolerable on sportbike or s2000 size thing but getting a bit to developed. Places that a few years ago were quiet country roads are suddenly apartment/condo/estate areas andstreet signs and police patrols appear like magic. Oh well progress?? Been to money down once and backed out due to distrust of private owner who would not allow inspection by third party of any sort anywhere. Ding ding alarm bells. Ended up in gtr. Don't get me started on that pos.

stumeat

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2010
Georgia
Welcome. You will love this site. I'm in South Georgia. Look me up if coming south. I will do the same.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Aboard! :thumbsup

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Welcome!
You will learn a lot here.
Mark

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
If your in Memphis area, you are only an hour from our store. Come by and check out our GT inventory. We have several in stock right now....