Heffner TT R8 demo car headed to Utah! Who wants a ride?

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
Hi guys,

This coming week we will be headed to Miller Motorsports Park in Toele, Utah to assist with the installation of a Heffner Twin Turbo system on Roger Miller's R8. Once we arrive I will start another thread to provide you all with continuous updates and pictures as the build comes together. This car will also be receiving a PPI body kit as well as some suspension and brake upgrades.

Of course once the car has been completed it will be getting excersised around the track for a few days. I will be sure to get some good video footage of this as well.

With all of this excitement going on it seemed like a good idea to send my own car out as well. I'm pretty sure that two Twin Turbo R8's running around a race track is better than one.

I'd like to extend the invitation to any owners and or interested parties to get in touch with me to make arrangements to experience this unbelievable conversion.

You can PM me here with your contact information and availability if you'd like to come out. Thanks in advance and be sure to look for the build thread on Monday.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
bummer, I will be in Utah (Moab) in a week and a half.

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
That's too bad. I'll have it at the rally too. I just left the shop and the car is on the way.
IMG_0844copy.jpg