Happy Birthday Texas

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Today, March 2nd 2009 is the 173rd anniversary of the Texas Declaration of Independence.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEXAS !!

:usa

Attachments

• texas.jpg
    texas.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 78

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Is the bar open at the SPIRIT RANCH?? :)

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Is the bar open at the SPIRIT RANCH?? :)

ALWAYS !!
:cheers

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Why haven't we declared this a holiday? It is time for the republic of TX to rise again. We have enough oil for three lifetimes if we keep it in our borders.

A few years ago we were rated the 7th largest economy in the world as a standalone state. We have probably climbed a couple of notches since then.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
She Still Looks Great On Her 173rd Anniversary! GOD BLESS TEXAS Tomy Hamon

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Lemme see...sea ports...oil...tech industries...agriculture...hmmmmmmm...yew guys ever considered formin' a seperate COUNTRY? (I have a whole lotta selfish economic reasons for wanting to relocate...)

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Lemme see...sea ports...oil...tech industries...agriculture...hmmmmmmm...yew guys ever considered formin' a seperate COUNTRY? (I have a whole lotta selfish economic reasons for wanting to relocate...)

Unfortunately, I see your point:ack

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Declaration of independance from what? Oklahoma? Mexico? Seems to me you have a lot of both there right now.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Yee haw!

today, march 2nd 2009 is the 173rd anniversary of the texas declaration of independence.

happy birthday texas !!

:usa

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
Why haven't we declared this a holiday?
Ya know I was just saying to my wife this weekend that if it weren't for Texas Independence we may not be part of the US....therefor today is just as important, if not more than July 4th!

Gig Em Texas :thumbsup

H

HHGT

Funny Pockets! I was thinking the same thing!!!

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'd bet that a lot of the non-Texans out there don't know that Texas was it's own country at one time.

Lucky for the rest of the United States that Texas decided to give up it's sovereignty and join the Union.:thumbsup

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I suggest that we secede from the rest of the states and I will glady act as interim chief until Bony relocates here.:cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I am ready to work in President Hamon's cabinet, I would like to be the Secretary of the Bar :)

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
You Got IT! Lets Get It On! I Tell Sue Every Day She's My First Lady. It never works though. Tomy PS We Could Texanize You Daniel although it might take time.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Mr. President... I tell Lorna the same :)

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
If Texas becomes its own country, I'd like to have it formally noted that on this date, I hereby submit my application for immigration and citizenship.

Hope you celebrated your birthday in true GT Texas style!! :cheers

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Make sure you out of state guys apply for your TX passport. I can grease the process for a small fee.