Killer Dana, CA
OK...Here's the perfect match for any yuppy Gulf GT owner out there :thumbsup
e-Bay item 330110392717

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Hmmm, actually makes our GT's ground clearance look high...

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
OK...Here's the perfect match for any yuppy Gulf GT owner out there :thumbsup
e-Bay item 330110392717

I think I'll hold out for the John Deere tractor version. :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Neil wants one,but is holding out for a right hand steering version:biggrin
I would buy one for my gardener but pm the seller and found that the instructions are only in english, no spanlish available, damn:frown :bored :frown

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
If it were a #5 rather than a #9 it would be faster.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Just think of the things you'd get done . . . if you only had the kind of time that guy must have!

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Gulf

That's a hoot! Think I'll paint the John Deere in Gulf colors! By the way - I found a very good condition '57 International Harvester Farmall (?) (off-set steering) in perfect running condition in Chimney Rock NC today. All for just $3,500. May just 'have to have it' for the John's Island spread! :wink

Gordo.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That's a hoot! Think I'll paint the John Deere in Gulf colors! By the way - I found a very good condition '57 International Harvester Farmall (?) (off-set steering) in perfect running condition in Chimney Rock NC today. All for just $3,500. May just 'have to have it' for the John's Island spread! :wink

Gordo.

Gordo-

That would be pretty cool. My dad and I have always loved those old Farmall machines.

I'm in the market for a new Deere tractor (not the lawn tractor). Anyone have a Deere dealer connection?

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
John Deere

Chris -

I don't have a JD connection, sorry. But they recently had some promotions with major rebates. We just bought the LA150 lawn tractor with all the bells and whistles. With the Lowes promo we got about $800 off list and a $200 gift card! It's Sue's tractor really, I've got to ask to drive it! Fair trade, for all the yard work she does!

G.

Attachments

• Sue & John Deere_a.jpg
    Sue & John Deere_a.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 150

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chris -

I don't have a JD connection, sorry. But they recently had some promotions with major rebates. We just bought the LA150 lawn tractor with all the bells and whistles. With the Lowes promo we got about $800 off list and a $200 gift card! It's Sue's tractor really, I've got to ask to drive it! Fair trade, for all the yard work she does!

G.

she looks a lot better than, jose, pepe, armando who do my yard, does she travel?:lol

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Sure...

Sure Bony - should she bring her Mexican hat, so you feel right at home? :biggrin

G.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sure Bony - should she bring her Mexican hat, so you feel right at home? :biggrin

G.

Gordo, does she speak Spanglish?:lol