GTX1 TT- May 9th Auction

StormBringer

Jul 18, 2014
Greenwich & Malibu
http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/feature-lots.cfm?SaleCode=AS15&ID=r0136

Interesting GT that many of you are aware of already. What do you expect the sale price to be?

I forgot to mention the McLaren P1 production ends next month. My Chinese Connection has been telling me about 3 P1's that were sitting around for several months but only one left. Most likely dealer orders and not sure what the amount is but figure with the various taxes well over 3 million apiece.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Estimate of 300-350 seems reasonable. Elite has one for 380 right now.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Well, Shelby's got one for $379.9 (asking), and he's pretty much much on the market.

Separately, if you're in Greenwich this spring/summer, and want to go for a drive, PM me; I'm just down the road about 15 minutes.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Is there any way to tell the original conversions that were "pre-financial problem cars" from the "rescued" cars by the GT Guys later on other than the vin#?

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Is there any way to tell the original conversions that were "pre-financial problem cars" from the "rescued" cars by the GT Guys later on other than the vin#?

I can't think of any way even with the vin#. There was no numerical order in which the cars were done. For example one of mine is #9 that car was "rescued" by the GT Guys and completed by them. I would say that any car that has been worked on by the Gt Guys is a lot better than when it left Mark Gerish / Genaddi.

StormBringer

Jul 18, 2014
Greenwich & Malibu

Glad you asked that one.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I would think that if all this played out in court that there is most likely a record available, a list of every FGT vin# that entered through the original conversion Gerish/Genaddi conversion program. As was posted here I believe there were no restrictions regarding speaking about the outcome of the case. Is there a master list for these cars with the vin#'s out there?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
There are no official records floating around that I am aware of that would distinguish a car finish by genaddi or one started by genaddi and completed by someone else