GTX1 For Sale

Loscavio

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
After talking with many of you, I’ve decided to sell my GTX1 (and buy more cost effective driver assuming I can’t get a NGT). If anyone knows someone interested,send them my way. In the meantime I’m bringing it to Rich Robek next week for an oil change and once over! The car was originally ordered with McIntosh, BBS wheels, Painted Calipers and Ford Racing Exhaust. All documents from the conversion. New tires and Battery (thanks for the suggestions guys).

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Beautiful car.... one recently sold in January at Scottsdale. $290,000

Good luck!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Same car.

Reactions: Loscavio

Loscavio

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
I see 1 listed in NY for 390k with 12k miles, I figured I would try and see what this does. If I can get close to what I see people listing them at, I’m gonna go get one (hard too) and put miles on it!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sorry to see you putting the GTX1 up for sale. Was exiting to have one of these unique cars in the valley of the sun.

Loscavio

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
Well it’s not sold yet! I do have a few offers lower than what I’d like. I will have another GT within the year.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
You may consider shipping it to Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach which is in April. Who knows you might make it nice pop on it there