GTX1 2006 tungsten

gtx1

GTX1 Owner
Apr 5, 2006
This 2006 GTX1is an absolute head-turner designed by Kip Ewing of Ford Motors. The GTX1 was built for SEMA and is one of 28 ever built. Featured in Dupont Registry publication and video.Warranty until June of 2009. Options w/ roadster conversion include custom GTX1 sill plates,valve cover plates and mats. Sparco race seats w/ french dbl. stitch and silver grommetts.Adjustable coil over shocks, transmission cooler, Ford short shifter and GT knob,Clear Bra,Power Package w/ custom exhaust w/ tips, blower pulley and custom tune. 670 reliable HP. Alpine Sirius/XM CD stereo. Comes w/ leather book of all related Ford GT/GTX1 articles.$239,000 Call Bob C. @407.342.1974

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Here ya go Shelby or Ray !!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Wow! If the price is not a typo, it's about $50,000 cheaper than the only other X1 advertised for sale, for which a fla dealer has refused to budge on his price. I think they are both Tungsten but this one has more options, no sales tax and is owned by a Forum member who's a straight shooter. I wish the timing was right to buy it. Great car, great deal, great owner. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup :cheers

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
wow...pics?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Yes, The owner contacted me about this car prior to posting it here. I agreed with him that this would be a good place to put it up for sale. I am wanting a GTX1, but I am looking for one with very low miles. This car sounds to be a great deal. I am sure someone will jump on it soon. He forwarded pics to me and it looks great. I will be happy to offer assistance to anyone wanting to purchase the car and needs help with the transaction. Best of luck!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Here is a pic of the above Car in question....

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Miles?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I believe he told me 10,300 miles

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
i don't suppose it comes with a top?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Actually he said it does have a top. :)
I would let him answer these questions, but I dont think he gets on much.....

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
X1

Actually he said it does have a top. :)
I would let him answer these questions, but I dont think he gets on much.....

Rick only has 2 (two). My wife might go for another if it was BRG:wink

Jim

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
My wife might go for another if it was BRG:wink

Jim

Jim,

Thats what paint is for.... :biggrin Or you could have it wrapped with the vinyl like the flat black car I saw on an earlier post, and take it off if she doesn't like it..:thumbsup

All the best..
Rick

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
The car is sold and THANKS to this FORUM I found the GTX1 I have been looking for Bob a forum member is happy and I am beyond HAPPY

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The car is sold and THANKS to this FORUM I found the GTX1 I have been looking for Bob a forum member is happy and I am beyond HAPPY

Good news, we are happy for you.
Now I need to ask, if the forum is really helpful, are you ready to become a subscribed $upporting member?:biggrin:lol:banana:lol:biggrin