GT weekend in Orlando, Florida

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
An great opportunity for east and west coast Florida GT owners and fans to get together in the Orlando, FL area (Oviedo) over the weekend of February 23rd and 24th!!! Event organizer Don Donelson can be contacted on: don.donelson@bayharborford.com. Check with Don for a complete run down of all the action planned!
Arrangements have been made for rooms for out-of staters or those who are having too much fun to drive home at the Holiday Inn Select, Orlando-Univ. of Central FL: http://ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/sl/1/en/hotel/mcouc?_requestid=410636.
Plans include an off-duty Sheriff's Deputy hired to guard our Gal's overnight and read them bed time stories.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Any info on the event ?? Flyer , link ??

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Any info on the event ?? Flyer , link ??

Call Don Donelson on 941-475-5444 or use the links in my post. Don will fill you in with all the details!

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
I'm a UCF student, so if any of you need info/directions for surrounding area, feel free to PM me. I can tell you that the hotel mentioned is a nice place secluded off of the main road (Alafaya). There is some construction going on, so science drive will be closed or have road tar on it, be sure to avoid that road.

Nearby you'll have most every food chain you can imagine. If you make the trip to Winter Park or near the convention center, you can find some of the best places to eat in the state.

Last edited:

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
I'm a UCF student, so if any of you need info/directions for surrounding area, feel free to PM me. I can tell you that the hotel mentioned is a nice place secluded off of the main road (Alafaya). There is some construction going on, so science drive will be closed or have road tar on it, be sure to avoid that road.

Nearby you'll have most every food chain you can imagine. If you make the trip to Winter Park or near the convention center, you can find some of the best places to eat in the state.

Gotta love that dog! Talk about good breeding...!!!