GT to order

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Just saw this on eBay - they are selling the right to order a GT to your specs at MSRP.

Don't know anything about them, but seems like a great deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4643265707&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
Im not certain that I would necessarilly agree as there are a lot of holes

The dealer does not absolutely state that he has an allocation or when it is for . If, if fact you can send him a 100 bucks and then order a car without any bs and without the 4000 radio its not a bad deal but Im bothered by the "$500.00 immediately after the auction" particually if the boot price end up as less than that

They also do not incl. a deposit required on the order and as written it seems that you could win their right to buy auction with 100.00, pay the 100 and order the car with no further deposit but I can't believe that.

Of course the dealer could be deluded or be in a time warp and believe that someone is going to pay 50K just to buy at list . Of course, it far more likely that the dealer forgot to enter a reserve Ebay price. PS he is hooked and cannot change anything in the last 12 hours.

If they are not for real, I hope Quiet (185) bids the hell out of it.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Just so everyone is clear about the auction, it says in the description:

"As the winner of this auction you will receive a Ford GT at M.S.R.P plus the auction price. You pick the specs! "

Not a bad deal if it stays around 1K for the closing price. Not many orders (or should I say attempts to delete the McIntosh :frown ) left out there.

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
Sold on one bid for a hundred bucks, Would be interesting to see how it plays out or if the car is relisted shortly.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
My feel is that it was legit. They were looking to see what they could make over MSRP.

I think the one bidder got a smoking deal.

We'll see.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
AZGT said:
I know the one bidder got a smoking deal.

There fixed it for ya :lol

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
50 BMG said:
There fixed it for ya :lol

Thanks - couldn't have said it better myself :thumbsup