Gt tech an ace

fordgt1000

Aug 26, 2010
arizona
I would like to thank the people who recomended Dexter Allen at Power Ford in Scottsdale. The experience was one of the best that I have had with autos and techs. He cares abput your car and doing a great job. I can't say enough about the experience.
Thank you Dexter

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
What did you have him do?

fordgt1000

Aug 26, 2010
arizona
What did you have him do?
He did the ford racing muffler, small pulley and reflash of the computer, and the trnsaxle cooler

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
Thanks for the info, haven't been able to get a recommendation in Phoenix. Where did you get the parts and was it a Ford Racing kit?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I would like to thank the people who recomended Dexter Allen at Power Ford in Scottsdale. The experience was one of the best that I have had with autos and techs. He cares abput your car and doing a great job. I can't say enough about the experience.
Thank you Dexter

Glad to oblige - i found Dexter to be an honest, knowledgeable technician who was both friendly and interested in maintaining high quality of the Ford GT's that he works on.

Good tech in the Phoenix area

Dexter Allen at Power Ford in Scottsdale, 8555 East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ

fordgt1000

Aug 26, 2010
arizona
Ford Gt parts

Thanks for the info, haven't been able to get a recommendation in Phoenix. Where did you get the parts and was it a Ford Racing kit?
Dexter can secure the parts in about two weeks. Some items are out of production.

fordgt1000

Aug 26, 2010
arizona
Ford Gt parts

Dexter can secure the parts in about two weeks. Some items are out of production.It was the small pulley and the Ford reflash kit for the control module