Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

Last edited:

4ord GT

GT Owner
Oct 22, 2005
No. Va.
I agree with most of your assertions. I don't believe there will be a value difference for either the 2005 or the 2006. I think over time the color issue will be less important. I think, just like any other used car, it will be the mileage and condition that will mostly set the expensive ones apart from the less expensive ones. I think what will ultimately effect the pricing of these cars is what (if anything) Ford builds next.

One man's opinion

saber

GT Owner
Sep 25, 2005
NYC
Drop, Drop and Drop, I see 90k :ack

4ord GT

GT Owner
Oct 22, 2005
No. Va.
I don't ever see a low mileage excellent condition car going for under 130k. There is so much more to this car than just another supercar that goes 200mph. See my post today in the rally section.http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305I really can't explain it but I think I speak for most of middle class America. I wouldn't think twice about buying a 75k Z06 or a 85k for Viper or whatever, just doesn't do anything for me. The GT in my opinion is the best American built car of all time. The 2006 Z06 is better than the previous Z06 which was better then the one before and so on. The new Viper is better than the previous one and so on. The reason that there won't be anymore GT's is because there is nothing they can do to improve it. The only thing they could do to raise some hype was offer some different paint schemes because there is nothing else on the car that could be improved. It is just that good of a car. 130k minimum and then it will go back up.

Last edited: