GT owner at Adiós country club in west palm beach

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Last weekend a friend of mine who was playing golf at the Adiós country club in West palm beach said he met a GT owner (tungsten I believe) who was parked out in front of the club. He was telling me that he and the owner of the GT stood outside talking about the car for sometime and that he thought he was a stand up guy.:thumbsup Was this anyone from the forum?? Just curious.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Last weekend a friend of mine who was playing golf at the Adiós country club in West palm beach said he met a GT owner (tungsten I believe) who was parked out in front of the club. He was telling me that he and the owner of the GT stood outside talking about the car for sometime and that he thought he was a stand up guy.:thumbsup Was this anyone from the forum?? Just curious.

Must not be anyone on the forum on a regular basis. I am also going to make a trip to West Palm Beach in a couple of weeks so I was just curious who this was.:confused

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
You?

Chris - is this you??? "Stand Up Guy..." it must have been....

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Not me Gordo. Never learned to play golf since I've never drive car that can hold clubs. :lol