GT Guys coming to Maryland VI

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
There are, sadly, few things in life that inspire total confidence. But when it happens, it is memorable. One example is riding shotgun in my car with roketman at the wheel (I know the same would be said about Mark, Andy, and others).

Another example is watching Denis and Rich work on my car.

Think of the nervousness, trepidation, and, yes, outright paranoia you may feel when turning your car over for service to someone who may be recommended, but is still an unknown quantity for you. Then imagine the complete opposite feelings when Denis and Rich are on the job. Priceless.

Huge thanks to John (pe2unia) for hosting this event, and for his warmth, hospitality and friendship. John is a cool car guy extraordinaire. And...his GT memorabilia collection is worth a journey! :biggrin

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Almost forgot but we have to thank mother nature for holding off with this stuff until this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 89

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Sightings of Tiger 6 were called in last night as he returned to Richmond.....

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sightings of Tiger 6 were called in last night as he returned to Richmond.....

Great new Mike...the weather was looking a bit shady when he pulled out
Hope to see you at the event next year

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Can't you at least heat the damn garage? Those GT Guys look like they could get frostbite. For a heating/cooling guy, you sure are cheap with the BTU's. None of the rest of us want them sick.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
There I was with a handful of OPUS X’s waiting for Mike to show . . . Thanks John for a great weekend down there in the southern part of the state. What would we do without the GT Guys? A few photo’s here, http://1fordgt.com/2013/JOHNBANDGTG/JOHNBANDGTG01.htm , and I look forward to heading down again when the sun comes out and warms things up a bit.

Pete S.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^Nice Pete! :)