GT Guy's coming to Maryland V

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
OK guys I have a tentative date for the GT Guy's coming to Maryland V (2012) set for March 22th through 25th as long as we get enough participation for the event it will happen AGAIN.
For those locals and semi locals (NY, NJ, NC, Del, Va. etc..) who need short shifters, cars lowered, pulley and tunes, routine service, alignments, Whipple installs, 30# boost gauges, air fuel gauges, bumper deletes, double dins installed, back up cameras, sub woofer deletes, exhausts, body alignments, door adjustments etc.. Please let us know so we can get the list going and Rich can get the pricing for their work out to you.:cheers

Spectators Welcome!!!!

Moderators could you please put a sticky on this thread?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We have several signed up already but it would be great for the GT Guys to have a few more. Anyone else? Spectators?

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
I'm in for some work on my GTX1. I have a conflict on Friday March 23 with a Ferrari show in Richmond, so will need to work around that. I will get in touch with Rich and work a list up. A Cobra buddy who will be buying an FGT soon would like to come by so he can see some GTs in different colors in person.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Where is the Ferrari show?

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
Where is the Ferrari show?

The "show" is a display of 10 Ferraris to generate some advance publicity for the inaugural "Ferraris on the James" event that will be held this October near Williamsburg, VA.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I'll try to make it this year,was all ready to go last year & the weather was great that day for a drive to! But ended up working all weekend.

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
I would like to thank John and the GT Guys for putting on another event this year!!!! I sure hope the weather will be good this year? AGAIN THANKS GUYS

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
John,

I intended on driving down to hang for the weekend but my on call schedule would not allow. One of the these years it will work out.

Stu

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well mother nature decided to add a couple of hurdles to our event this year but after four years straight of superb weather we are not going to complain. I would like to send out a huge THANK YOU out to a few people that helped to complete this event and work around mother natures hurdles. Instead of having people drive down in the rain or just skip the event Joe (carnut12) opened up his home/garage Friday night to the GT owners up north and had the GT guys complete their work before the rain arrived. Also, Rich and Dennis for working around everyone's schedule going from house to house to get the GT's taken care of during a almost rained out event. With this all being said regardless of our hurdles from the weather this was a successful event. Thanks to all involved!