GT Event at the NASCAR Track California

GTLes

GT Owner
May 16, 2006
Riverside, California
Hey Guys,

Les Davidson here. First off I'd like to say that I am looking forward to seeing all of you at this years GT forum Rally. Many of you know me by putting on the auction at the GT Rally for the Veterans.

I would also like to tell you about our exciting new event taking place at the California Speedway NASCAR track, in Fontana, California, on July 4, 2009 called the Red, White & Cruise. This event will also support the Veterans.

We have rented the track to put on an incredible event featuring, first and foremost, a great car show followed by performances from award winning Nashville recording artist Jimmy Wayne, additional performer to be announced soon. We will be finishing off the night with a jaw dropping fireworks display.

I will be bringing my GT and all the cars are going to have the opportunity to drive the track throughout the day but if we get enough GT's, I will personally set aside an hour for us to have the track to ourselves. We will also have first opportunity to rent the NASCAR garages on the track so make sure you register early. I will make sure everyone is treated like a VIP. For information on the event as well as registration forms please visit us at www.justcruzinevents.com or email Pam for a registration form at pamb@justcruzinevents.com.

Lastly I would like to personally invite all of you to my house the night before the event, Friday, July 3rd, for a BBQ and great time. There is plenty of cement parking for all the cars and make sure your hoods are waxed because we will be taking an aerial photo of all the cars together. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you and seeing you all soon.

Your friend,
GTLes
Les Davidson

P.S. Please feel free to call me directly at 951-656-0862 with any questions

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Very Cool Les.

Saw you at B/J but didn't get a chance to say HI, Also bought some raffle tickets from your group of friends at Pomona. I still have the winning ticket in the glove box in my GT. :lol

If I could, I would attend.

your Forum moniker is good.

Ep would have to change it to:gt-less

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Ep would have to change it to:gt-less

Aaaaaaaaaaaah...are you SURE of that, Jeffey? :skep

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Aaaaaaaaaaaah...are you SURE of that, Jeffey? :skep

Larry I noticed Shelby has a 26 mile midnight blue GT with your name on it - might be the one from Ault Electric in Tacoma. Ed