GT Cost

f430

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2006
What's the current market price for the GT (06). Would like to get one in the near future (next week).
Thanks in advance.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
centerpunch said:
I'm overdue for an update on the site, but the bottom line is, the going price is MSRP (or maybe a few thousand above or below, depending on who's the most anxious to make the transaction), although the Heritage color cars are still selling for up to $10K over (but I don't think that will last long....)

I can't recall what the % was, but wasn't heritage limited to 10% or so of 06 production? I've got to assume that the Heritage cars should retain a bit of value because of such relative scarcity. Even at 100-150 cars, it's not often a modern day manufacturer builds a baby blue supercar with an orange mustache :lol The gulf colors are a nice touch for those "in the know".

4ord GT

GT Owner
Oct 22, 2005
No. Va.
One thing that I would keep in mind is that since the Heritage Paint is such focal point on these cars, IMO I would think, if the Paint job showed any wear over time due to tracking it or not being cared for properly, it would actually detract the value when compared to a one color car with the same wear. One man's opinion.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
They did say that in their release on 06' information to the dealers that its a limited production run. In the allocation section that shows how much of each they can build they put 10% of 06' can be Heritage Paint.

Matt

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Don't miss the road ahead by worrying about rarity

Gentlemen, Do not worry about limited #s or rarity. These cars are just awesome. I hope Centerpunch stays with his blue order built to HIS specifications. It is true that the blue and orange is a little quirky looking but it is what is says, it is in the heritage of the car. I don't care for the boom box woofer and still cannot understand why the McIntosh costs $4000 but hey, you hardly notice it once that speedo hits the half way point. Enjoy K-P garage