Good One!

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
YOU GOTTA LOVE THE P.S. - READ TO THE VERY BOTTOM!!!!!!!

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 151

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Another reason I love being single...... ;-)

Richard Hille
The GT School

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Another reason I love being single...... ;-)

Richard Hille
The GT School

:lol:lol

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I remember seeing this pic from about a yr ago. I wonder what the circumstances actually were.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I remember seeing this pic from about a yr ago. I wonder what the circumstances actually were.

Elementary, my dear Nardo. Dimbulb, "A", driving(?) pickup, "B", failed to exercise "due care and dilgence" in doing same, which resulted in the unintended "mounting" of sitting duck Ferrari, "C". :biggrin

It's amazing how much damage can be done in just one moment of inattention (or 'STUPIDITY').:frown

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That garage is the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I remember seeing it shortly after....
(P.S. Notice the Arkansas tags.... See I am not the only guy from Arkansas with Extoics!)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
That garage is the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Yup. At least that's what a friend of mine (who lives down there) claimed when he emailed this pic to me.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
That garage is the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I remember seeing it shortly after....
(P.S. Notice the Arkansas tags.... See I am not the only guy from Arkansas with Extoics!)

Maybe they know how to spell EXOTICS :rofl

Sorry had to......... BTW, Shelby Nice Store..... hope the sign has the name spelled right

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Maybe they know how to spell EXOTICS :rofl

Sorry had to......... BTW, Shelby Nice Store..... hope the sign has the name spelled right

EP.....now you know them there Arkansawans (Arkansawites) can have exotics they just kan't spell. Lots in inbreeding going on in the backwoods and the educashun systern ain't all that.

BTW Shelby....My name is NARDO not NERDO. Please spell it correctly on my office door.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
EP.....now you know them there Arkansawans (Arkansawites) can have exotics they just kan't spell. Lots in inbreeding going on in the backwoods and the educashun systern ain't all that.

'Durn piddyful lot, izzunt they? Buuuuuut I did heared wunna 'em gitted lected presidink. :frown

Pace Car

Aug 6, 2007
Scottsdale, Arizona
yeeeeuup. n lookie where dat dun got us awl, y'all!