Get your Official Rally Banner

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Here is a link to a hi-res jpg of the final banners for the Rally.
There is also a link on the GT Registry page.

I posted this in case anyone wants to print one to take for signatures.

the file is 2.5 megs, so the resolution should be pretty good. The files for the real 3.5' x 7' banners is 347 megs, so I won't be posting that. :wink

BTW, it doesn't look that good in a browser because the browser resizes the image to fit on your screen. Download and print for a real nice image.

http://registry.fordgtforum.com/images/gtnatbanner.jpg

I know, there is a lot of white space and the text at the bottom is not vertically center. That is all by design. White space for signatures. the extra black leaves room to have it professionally mounted, with that text centered after mounting.

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
HELLO Brian,
Looks GREAT TO ME!! :biggrin
I would love to buy am extra banner from you and have it autographed by the builders and owners at the meet. Please let me know how much and I will Paypal it to you. Thanks!!
Cheers,
daniel

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Ditto for me superb...look great...how much for a printed version thgat either you can send or i can pick uo from you?

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
The banners are big, really big, and take about 3 hours each to print.
I don't think I can print any more big ones, simply don't have time since today is Friday and they will be leaving with my car over the weekend. I might be able to print some smaller ones. 1' x 2' take about 15 minutes each, and are a good size to have framed and hang in an office.
I could print some 2'x4 foot ones, but those would take an hour each and I wouldn't get very many made.

I'm not really doing this to make money, but I guess if people want them I can try to make some and sell them for cost. $10 for 1'x2' and $40 for 2'x4'.
They are on canvas so the image is not photo quality, canvas is best for signitures and mounting in a frame. Material cost is less than that, but I have to assign my employee to the task.

I'll print what I can and reserve first come first serve. PM me with the size you want.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I'd rather have people print their own, or have kinko's do it, but I'll do as many as I can.
I don't want any money now, pay me at the rally, assuming I can print them all.

Last edited:

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
You know what, I'm going to donate all the money from banners sales to DBK and the FordGTForum. I'll print as many as I can.

The file I uploaded to the gt registry should print fine at kinkos. If people plan to have them printed on their own let me know so I can make a bigger file for better resolution, you can then have kinkos print any size you want.

Those that are driving can probably have them printed at the Kinkos up there and pick them up.

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
HIGER RESOLUTION FILE

SuperB, I would like to print my own so if you can provide a higher resolution file that would be great. See you at the Rally. Thanks, PD

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'll take one of each type or size produced if there are more than one type.

Last edited:

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I put a 15 meg file up on the gt registry.
that should print very nice at most any size.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Since you're already printing them... If you have time, can you print 3 of the smaller size for me? (1' x 2')

It looks great! :thumbsup

Thanks,
MJ

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
MJ... did you find an empty seat to ride in?

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
SuperB,

The 2.5 meg picture in the registry works fine and I was able to save it to my SD card, but the 15 meg is just a red x

(at least on my computer it is). Could the 15 meg one by faulty?

The banner design is great!

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
I'm looking for a co-pilot seat..and for that courtesy, the 'pilot' will get the benfit of my brillant cinematograoghy...prefer A GULF..but anything will do...first come first served...

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
You got it Piccola

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
You need to right click on the 15 meg file then "save target as" It's a bit large for many browsers to handle, and an internet hickup could cause that red X. The file is fine.

I can't take credit for the design, my employee came up with that. I just had mine nudge a few things here and there. I did wash the GT and take the picture though. Just wish I could have gotten the shot without the tree reflection. Maybe the trees make it look more eco friendly? :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
super b... check your account, I did a paypal...
MANY THANKS, I LOOK FORWARD TO FILLING THE BANNER WITH AUTOGRAPHS!
Great idea, just super!

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Yep, got it, thanks.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
OK, I have all the banners I can make.
Here is who I have on my list to get banners:

Bony one 2x4 Already Paid
MadinNC one 2x4
50BMG one 2x4
fjpikul one 2x4
specracer one 2x4
lemansz two 2x4
Awsum GT one 2x4 and one 1x2 Already Paid
vyprgt2 one 2x4 and one 1x2
piccola one 2x4
phxgt one 2x4

Did I get everyone?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
thanks Brian, awesome effort! :cheers :biggrin :cheers

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I sent you an email about a banner.

frank barba...did you not receive your email???