get your message across, why look like all the other GTs

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
tired of your GT looking like all the others? do you have an important message to share? here is the answer:

http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/default.php?pimpstar=1

can't wait to show off at Wixsom :rofl :lol

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
bony, get those and your GT will be so fly!!!! :cool

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yup, with the lambo doors and a lime colored repaint I will be able to find my car in the parking lot at the rally.... Wonder about some 28"s?

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
You are an individual, don't forget to make sure the rubber is REAL SHINY! :lol

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Yeah, like I'm really fylin'

White Petunia said:
The engineer in me thinks the technology to do that is pretty darn amazing. I wonder what the minimum speed the vehicle has to be going to make them show a reasonable image.

However, I can imagine that would be very distracting to other drivers at night.
Vince,

At night, the human eye has an extended persistence, so the flicker rate (frequency) can be fairly low. This means that you probably wouldn't have to be going too fast. If each of the spokes were illuminated, then the "refresh rate" could be reduced accordingly. Years ago, I used to design products that made use of a spinning disk and cycling LED's for alignment of precision machinery. I had thought of using a tri-color LED for my application, however, someone else took it at least two steps further! When I saw their ad, I laughed my ass off! It's so high-voltage...

Jay
www.gtsaver.com

Last edited: