Futuregtowner is blown away!

futuregtowner

Sep 16, 2006
SE Arizona
First and foremost, THANK YOU to all who responded and what really blew me away was all the "viewers" in less than 24 hours. You guys, are big bad bob bitchin' in my book!

No, to answer one of the responders. The expense is a non-issue.

Also, and I don't mean to be long-winded, I have asked myself for decades if I am a "car guy". I've owned and/or restored an early Corvette ('63 split-window), owned 3 Porsches, 4 Mercedes, '65 K-code Fastback (a trailer-queen that won lots of trophies), ground-up resto. of a '68 390 AMX (don't ask and no it was NOT a "frame-off"), 3 Beech airplanes, two Harleys, SEVERAL SUV's (all brands) and now I am in possession of a brand new 2006 F150 4x4 Lariat.

GM vehicles never ever held my attention. I wouldn't have a Corvette if I had room up my ass for a threshing machine. Explorers, Expeditions, and now my crew-cab truck have been as reliable as all get out. But, I feel I am in need for some speed and the way this car looks makes my heart skip a beat. (My FORD's always felt right).

I've come full-circle everybody. Sold all the toys, moved to heaven on earth and again am asking myself "Am I a car guy?"..............yeah, I think so!!!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
The "addiction" to fine machinery has no cure.
:cheers

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
The GT is not for everyone as one subscriber has pointed out. For me, it has been a perfect fit. I like the firm seats and have driven this car >200 miles in one day without any discomfort (in fact I felt great!!). I have found the seats provide adequate lateral support at the track. The only other negative I think many would agree on is the radio controls (a little hard to reach and navigate)...the subwoofer bothers some terribly, but I don't mind it.
The forum is filled with many people who seem to be good at heart and always willing to provide valuable advice and insight.
You are always welcome!

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
futuregtowner said:
GM vehicles never ever held my attention. I wouldn't have a Corvette if I had room up my ass for a threshing machine.
!!

Hey!! Hey!! Hey!! Lets keep our sexual escapades to ourselves!! :rofl

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I am honored that you responded most to my post hahahahahahahahaha and I gave good advice.. My wife would never admit to that :rofl :lol :biggrin

So..... when are you getting it and what color do you want? Post pics as soon as possible. I don't know where the threads are but there were 1-3 for sale on this forum. Just search and see what pops up. I believe there was a pilot selling a heritage a couple of weeks ago.. Of course these are used..Look forward to hearing your story as how you acquired Petunia.

Best of luck :usa