Future resale value

Modo1

GT Owner
Aug 16, 2006
How would the GT's resale value compare to other super cars in it's category?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Only you can answer that question, because the "category" is very subjective. Some would say the FGT is in a category by itself, thus is beyond comparison.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I would imagine very good.

But most here aren't interested.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Most here would echo BlackICE & Neilda on that, Modo1.

A recent post here on the Forum notes that an '05 (used) and an '06 (new) FGT were each just sold on Ebay at over MSRP.

So, you'll pbly need to decide for yourself on that question, Sir.:shrug

Modo1

GT Owner
Aug 16, 2006
I'm a very proud owner of a red FGT. I've been thinking of buying a second one whislt i might have the chance due to living in two countries. Hence the question of future value. Thank you guys .

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
I have a feeling that a FGT will never be had for less than 130K, unless it's damaged or extremely high mileage.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I'm a very proud owner of a red FGT. I've been thinking of buying a second one whislt i might have the chance due to living in two countries. Hence the question of future value. Thank you guys .

You should be changed from 'specator'.

It sounds like you'll be paying the full price for your second GT. Let's see some pics when you get it.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
I've been thinking of buying a second one whislt i might have the chance due to living in two countries.

There are a number of owners on here with 2 or more. If you're looking to make money, probably safer bets (CD, mutuals, real estate). If you want to have two so that you will always have one, go for it.