Funny how the GT thrives

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I totally agree with you. My wife and I have been married for 36 years and I still have not ever won a fight....... I wonder why that is ?????

Because you want to live. My father was a very wise man, he told me to never pick a fight I couldn't win. I learned early!!!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Same Here. My 30 years of answering "you might be right dear" kept me in the groove.

After planning and scheming for 4 months on my GT purchase in 2006, she called my brother, got the specs from him and surprised me for my 50th birthday with the car I wanted in my garage for me.

Last edited:

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
Same Here. My 30 years of answering "you might be right dear" kept me in the groove.

After planning and scheming for 4 months on my GT purchase in 2006, she called my brother, got the specs from him and surprised me for my 50th birthday with the car I wanted in my garage for me.

We have a WINNER!!!!!!!

Joe

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
The GT is what the Viper once was, the top American supercar. Makes sense that the Viper guys would like the GT. The fact that even more and more GT's are getting parked due to the rising values, makes it that much more rare to see one.

Watching the B-J auction this evening, there was a Mother's polish ad that had every bottle label with a GT on it. At the end of the auction, the commentators picked out cars to watch for tomorrow, and showed and talked about Lot 1313, a blue/white GT.