FS: Kip's Carbon Fiber Door Trim Rings and Exoticare's Wipers

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I have a set of Kip's CF Trim Rings for sale. They are in perfect condition. Like new in a box and ready for shipping. Kip sells for $1,500, I'd like to get $1,000. PM me if your interested.

Also have a pair of Exoticare's CF looking wipers. Never been used. My car has never been in the rain. They are also boxed and ready to ship. I think Andrew sold them for over $500. Can't remember exact number. PN me with interest.

I am returning several aspects of my car back to stock.

Last edited:

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I wood like the wipers.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I will take the trim rings

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Can you still buy from Kip?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I doubt it. Think he has enough on his plate.

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I am not sure if Kip is still in the business. Shelbylite, send me a PM. Thanks.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I have a set of Kip's CF Trim Rings for sale. They are in perfect condition. Like new in a box and ready for shipping. Kip sells for $1,500, I'd like to get $1,000. PM me if your interested.

Also have a pair of Exoticare's CF looking wipers. Never been used. My car has never been in the rain. They are also boxed and ready to ship. I think Andrew sold them for over $500. Can't remember exact number. PN me with interest.

I am returning several aspects of my car back to stock.

Anyone know if Exoticare's CF Wipers use the stock size wiper blades?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Anyone know if Kips CF Wipers use the stock size wiper blades?

If you would just drive faster in your GT in the rain Jerry, you wouldn't need wipers...uh...unless you don't drive your car...much in...the rain. R maybe they are for your Ford bicycle?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
If you would just drive faster in your GT in the rain Jerry, you wouldn't need wipers...uh...unless you don't drive your car...much in...the rain. R maybe they are for your Ford bicycle?

Me thinks you have put a bit too much moonshine in your last batch of jambalaya. It never rains in California. I use them when I drive thru the car wash. :rofl:rofl

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Oooooooo-ouch. Points deducted for taking GT thru car wash. Bad move.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Oooooooo-ouch. Points deducted for taking GT thru car wash. Bad move.

Now of course you know I was just kidding about the car wash... My tires would never fit even if I was dumb enough to try... :frown:wink

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Post from Exoticare's thread back in the day.

"No, actually BOSCH wiper blades are included with the set, and they are an on the shelf product at any Mercedes Benz dealer, in case you ever need to replace the blades, you can buy at your nearest Benz dealer...

The new style ICON Bracketless Reflex blades - Last 20" longer than conventional blades and enhance aerodynamics."

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Thanks Rick!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
For anyone interested in what blade to purchase for the CF wiper blade replacement it is a blade from MERCEDES C320 - W203. The model number on the photo below...

image.jpg