FORD GTs in the lower mainland BC , Canada

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
This will probably be a long shot due to the rareity of these cars in the lower mainland , however i was wondering if there is anyone in the area that would like to get together for a cruise or whatever with our cars

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
This will probably be a long shot due to the rareity of these cars in the lower mainland , however i was wondering if there is anyone in the area that would like to get together for a cruise or whatever with our cars

same for toronto gta. were are all the fgt's

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Viva GT

How is that for a rare car , not only do you never see one on the road you cant even find one to associate with in your own province

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
We're getting together next weekend, 8-10 of us hopefully. Not bad for a small city in Canada. Should be fun times. I'll post some pics afterwards.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Gee - out here in St-Lazare Quebec a small town of only 8K people, there are 5 FGT's! Go figger!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
same for toronto gta. were are all the fgt's

I am here in the wet end. Just here very little about get togethers here in the GTA. There are at least 3 in my area alone.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
I am here in the wet end. Just here very little about get togethers here in the GTA. There are at least 3 in my area alone.

if you hear of any type of meets, let me know and i will be there.
if you are interested, i usually go to the Georgetown cruise on thursday nights. would be nice to see a few parked in a row
i have only seen 2 other cars on the road since i bought my car a couple of years ago.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...i have only seen 2 other cars on the road since i bought my car a couple of years ago.

Come to the Rally in Salt Lake City next month :thumbsup

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
viva gt let me know where in Georgetown. I usually go to pier 4 in hamilton - by the water on grass. Always lots of good iron around in that show.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
viva gt let me know where in Georgetown. I usually go to pier 4 in hamilton - by the water on grass. Always lots of good iron around in that show.

it is located at the Georgetown mall on hwy 7 behind the zellers. we can meet at my place before if it makes it easier.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Come to the Rally in Salt Lake City next month :thumbsup

:agree:

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada

a few of us are talking about going to the "pier 4 in hamilton" this coming thursday. maybe we will see you there.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada

we all went there 8/11/11 and not a fgt in sight. beautiful spot by the water. lots of cars.
we are going to orangeville this weds if you are in "06fordgt". again, we can meet at my place to make it easier

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
Blew thru your area end of July, on our way to Mattawa. Been doin' this for many years. That traffic is as always, HORRENDUS! Your beer is really $$$$$. $45 a case, why?

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
vivagt i was at pier 4 on the thursday. However i had my cobra there. Was parked on the hill closest to the yacht club. Couldn't stay long as I had another place to be and wasn't bale to walk around. I left around 7pm. It is a great place to go.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
vivagt i was at pier 4 on the thursday. However i had my cobra there. Was parked on the hill closest to the yacht club. Couldn't stay long as I had another place to be and wasn't bale to walk around. I left around 7pm. It is a great place to go.

06fordgt we got there around 7:30. sorry we missed you. we are going to orangeville on weds night. i was going to take the challenger but if you bring your fgt i will bring mine.
we have been going to different cruises all over to see if we could find more fgt's. no luck so far.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
viva will have to hook up at the end of the month as I will not be going to any car shows until then. will post when i start up again. keep looking i know there are more out there.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Any of you guys get farther east in southern BC? I have my GT up in Nelson and Creston on a semi-regular basis.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
vivagt r u going to georgetown 2nite aug 25?

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
vivagt r u going to georgetown 2nite aug 25?

not tonight. just logged on. weather here was questionable when i got home. we are going to waterdown friday night. i will also be going to dorval/n sevice road tuesday night. are you in oakville?