FORD GT Stencils

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Would anyone be interested in FORD GT logo stencils sized for the brake calipers? Or, do you think that is a little too much?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I would

jamie

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2005
Virginia
I definately would

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
The "Ford GT" logo has a 9 X 1 (Length to height) ratio. I figured about 4 inches in length would be about right for the calipers. That would put the height at under 1/2 inch. At that size, I'm worried that the gap between the two "racing stripes" that spell the logo would be so small it would be tough to create in a stencil, much less paint without any bleed through.

Then I thought about a self adhesive vinyl decal. But, I don't know if it can stand up to the heat of a caliper. I have a company to make them. I just need some more thoughts or ideas?

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
PHXGT

I think any tape will just burn off due t the heat generated, especially the front brakes. This happened to my Vette even using the 1600 degree brake paint.

There is a guy who does this custom work for Vettes. I will see if I have his url and post it. DBK may also know who I am trying to find.

Dave

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
I'm interested also! My car is yellow/black with red calipers but the calipers are missing something. Let me know!

GERMANORACING

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Farmington CT USA
I would like a set