Ford GT roadster at SEMA

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
ITs a local weekly event, at Crystal Cove, just north of Laguna Beach, in So California.

Lots of high end exotics, many hot rods, sports cars of every description.

Last week, there were a bundle of Galardos, Mucis, two Fiskers, a Spiker, the usual 360s and 430s, 911s of various types, a F40, two Ford GTs, a few Vipers, a Porsche GT, a Saleen twin turbo S7, some sweet vintage stuff, etc, etc.

Too bad I'll be out of town tomorrow, :(

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
bony said:
KOOL BEANS :cheers I will be at SEMA, and post pictures of everything Ford GT related. One of the things I just hate about SEMA are all the models in the skimpy outfits. I wonder if I will get banned if I post any of those shots? :lol :biggrin :biggrin

Does this mean garage shots like the below are prohibited ? Some morning, 5 am (if I recall correctly..), after clubbing.....

help me on the rules.... I'm a shy guy, ya know...

Attachments

• Ferrari nights.jpg
    Ferrari nights.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 79

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
Wow!!!

Is that a 360?

Its so curvaceous!

:rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Stefan... shame on you...
...get a better camera for goodness sake :cheers
...aren't you concerned she is going to catch cold? :biggrin
...hard to tell but the bottom measurement looks about 37"

Stefan, you dog you! :thumbsup :cool :banana :lol :devil :usa

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Here is a link to Autoweek on the roadster
http://www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=103529

Can be yours for $ 38,000 on top of the purchase price for the GT.

Dave

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA
Crystal cove

Popped down to see the GTX1 - either it had left or skipped the event.

There were a couple of GTs - one yellow (sans stripes) and the other a tungsten silver. Having ordered my tungsten silver two weeks ago, after having tried fruitlessly to see the tungsten in the flesh, I am now really really happy! I cannot wait! Still not got a delivery date though...

Btw: Numerous Ferraris, Lambos, a couple of Carrera GTs, a ton of other exotics and what looked like a vintage Mercedes club meet.

There now seems to be a crowd hanging around where the cars all pull out onto PCH. Most of the drivers obliged with a good squirt of gas. The sound of the Carrera taking of was simply amazing, a bit to highly strung for me, but amazing none the less.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
crystal cove on a saturday morning= the california car culture at it's best :cheers