Ford GT owners in DFW

Mattksax

Jan 14, 2020
Anyone local have a 05-06 GT in DFW. Trying to get a seat in one to make sure I fit comfortably prior to purchasing. I’m sure I can convince myself of not being too comfortable as it takes a back seat in driving many times. I’m at the tollway and NW HWY and own a garage near my house where I store my other cars. Thanks for the help. Matt S. 214-497-1727

Looking to purchase a 4 option car. With miles, black/blue.

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
Matt,

Be glad to show my 06 and let you get some seat time and go for a Drive....I'm open all day this Sat or Sunday.....I store my car at my Hangar ...Aero country airport...Mckinney.... let me know If that works for you ....its about 45 minutes up the tollway from Nw Hwy .....

Mattksax

Jan 14, 2020
Matt,

Be glad to show my 06 and let you get some seat time and go for a Drive....I'm open all day this Sat or Sunday.....I store my car at my Hangar ...Aero country airport...Mckinney.... let me know If that works for you ....its about 45 minutes up the tollway from Nw Hwy .....

Fantastic! I'm around Saturday Afternoon, anytime after 1:00. Text me at 214-497-1727 and we can coordinate. I appreciate the fast response and the hospitality. Let's hope this goes well and I can find the perfect GT in the coming months. I'll bring up my Roadstershop built 70 Chevelle! Always looking for an excuse to drive it.